Skip to main content

Blog Episode 11: Reddit Is A Piece of Fucking Shit

What your site should fucking be right now

I am fed up with reddit's fucking bullshit! This site is the most downvote happy site I've ever seen! Every fucking time I go on this fucking site, the users that post retarded shit is appalling. For fucking years I've considered doing a rant about this fucking shit, but what I've seen today has put me over the fucking edge.

Visiting this site is like shoving a fucking spiked dildo up your fucking ass while blood is spilling out of your fucking anus. I rather dip my head in a fucking barrel of diarrhea and piss, fuck this site, this site can suck my fucking dick and choke on it's fucking semen.

You may ask, why am I angry at this site, what could this innocent little alien thingy possibly do to insult your intelligence and murdering brain-cells as it's doing it.

Well... I have never seen a fucking site so fucking downvote happy! This site is a fucking circlejerk, you'd be lucky to find a fucking subreddit that is at the very least, open fucking minded. The users on there are fucking pretentious, they are the most toxic people in the fucking world. They're the type of people to where if you don't write what they want to hear, then they'll downvote you to fucking oblivion. The pure definition of a fucking echo-chamber.

And I fucking thought Quora was bad, with it's fucking unfriendly nature in responses to the fucking posts, but this fucking site takes the fucking cake. Never in my fucking life have I seen a fucking site full of pretentious, egotistical, cunts! Look up any fucking question on there that doesn't fit their fucking narrative and it'll be fucking bombed to all hell.

Reddit is what would happen if fucking Quora gave you the option to downvote questions, which fucking baffles me because it's a fucking question. What the fuck does a question have to do with being downvoted to oblivion?

Look up any fucking question, I don't give a shit if it's a fucking question about how to blow a fucking balloon, any fucking question. The most fucking innocent of questions not only get fucking downvoted, but the fucking replies are even worse. From fucking assholes accusing the fucking asker of asking dumb questions, to fucking answers being pretentious pieces of fucking shits blaming the fucking asker for being fucking dumb and thinking they're holier than thou self is better.

It doesn't fucking matter, it could be the most fucking innocent of fucking questions and these motherfuckers will fucking downvote every fucking question without fail. THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF ASKING A FUCKING QUESTION IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DOWNVOTED? ISN'T THAT THE POINT OF THE FUCKING INTERNET, IS TO GET FUCKING ANSWERS!?

So in return, they get fucking shitted on, downvoted all to fucking hell, most of them being in the fucking zeroes. Fucking unforgivable site. And then they'll fucking call them out if they dare to fucking retaliate, EVEN THOUGH THEY FUCKING THREW THE FIRST FUCKING PUNCH! All because these fucking self centered, dickfaced motherfuckers can't take the actual time to fucking respond and be a fucking courteous pieces of fucking shit! And it's not just fucking reddit, but it's fucking forums in general, I don't know what it is about fucking forums but there's something about them that seems to fucking attract fucking assholes, but that's a topic for another time.

These motherfuckers always feel the fucking need to fucking perpetuate their fucking points radically, to the fucking point where their answer becomes fucking punchable.

"Yeah, fuck the asker, just fuck them, cuz my fucking egotistical self matters more than this fucking pleb.

Fucking pieces of fucking shits, no wonder fucking 4chan hates this fucking site. This site is nothing but a fucking circlejerk cuckhold of a fucking site, full of fucking normies who like to fucking talk like those... I can't explain it, but it's like one of those characters on those TV shows who like to talk pretentious, but have that comedic, yet raunchy tone to them, like something someone would say in a fucking show like Law and Order or The Office, those fucking dudes. Full of fucking normies man. Basically fucking smart-ass answers, and if you fucking dare say anything that goes against their fucking circlejerk sub-reddit, the fucking cucks will fucking attack you with the following: Either by ad-hominems or fucking downvotes. Bonus points if the fucking cuck of a moderator steps in and decides to be a fucking asshole as well.

So anyways, here's some fucking evidence, because what I fucking read today is what fucking started the fucking fuel. Started the fucking fire with this shit, this shit literally is what made me fucking snap, and it needs to be fucking said about my fucking frustration with this fucking site. No matter what fucking question, any fucking question I look up, if it doesn't meet their fucking circlejerk standard, they will fucking downvote your question to fucking zero.

Source Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/USPS/comments/fw5upf/in_transit_to_next_facility_for_nearly_a_week/


Now, granted this question has 11 votes, and it says that it's 92% upvoted, the point here is that this is a fucking innocent question. A FUCKING HARMLESS QUESTION! This fucking question is as fucking innocuous as you can get. If you read this fucking question again, you might think to yourself,

"There's nothing wrong with that question, seems innocent enough...

You're dead fucking wrong you motherfucking silly cunt motherfucker. This fucking question is just asking for disaster, because according to reddit, you're not allowed to be ignorant, you need to fucking know everything. Asking a question? Pfft, what's that!? We're too high off of our own egotistical farts to fucking answer this fucking topic, instead let's be a fucking dick and be as pretentious and condescending as fuck and belittle/humiliate the asker until he is nothing but a fucking shell of itself! FUCKING ASSHOLES!

So here are the fucking replies that insued,


So you're fucking implying that the fucking asker is fucking ignorant and that it's his fault for not fucking knowing? You're fucking implying that he's a fucking dumbass, and that everyone should automatically assume that that was the fucking case? FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Why don't you drink your own fucking semen and choke on it, and while you're at it, fucking hang yourself because you're a fucking piece of anal fucking shit and pieces of shit like you are the fucking reason why this fucking blog continues to fucking breathe, to call out fucking pieces of fucking shits like you. And I don't give a fucking shit if reddit decides to fucking call out this site, in fact, go right a-fucking-head, be my fucking guest, because all you're doing is proving my fucking point that this site is full of fucking normies and circlejerk faggots. Go ahead and post on your normie fucking "sub-reddits", like "TODAY I LEARNED" or fucking "I AM VERY SMART". One of those stupid fucking, tryhard fucking sites.

So anyways that fucking answer alone is what fucking pissed me off, but this one takes the fucking cake...


Sure, because the fucking virus is more fucking important than a fucking item that I fucking purchased off the internet, WITH MY HARD EARNED FUCKING MONEY, MIND YOU. Yeah, I should be fucking patient, I should be fucking patient about the fucking fact that the estimated delivery date has been exceeded by fucking three days so fucking far (as i'm typing this), and it's my fucking fault for not being fucking patient. YEAH, IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT THAT I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT THIS FUCKING CONSPIRACY, HYSTERICAL EVENT CALLED, FUCKING COVID-19! YEAH, FUCK ME RIGHT!?

I'm sorry, but I don't give a fucking shit about this fucking epidemic, in fact I even forgot it fucking exists, you wanna know why? I have more important things to worry about than be a fucking hysterical bitch. So why don't you put yourself in other people's shoes and think about the fact that people have "ACTUAL" things to do than be a fucking lazy, self-entitled motherfucking, cumdrinking cunt! You motherfucking redditfag! Go fuck yourself you fucking cocksucking motherfucker!

This is fucking sickening, it's fucking pieces of fucking shits like this that makes me hate reddit even more. If you thought Quora was nothing more than a fucking echo-chamber, full of street-shitting, towel wearing motherfuckers, then Reddit is it's fucking half-brained, retarded, neanderthalic cousin!

I have been waiting for a fucking package for fucking three fucking days now, that has exceeded the fucking delivery date, and it has been stuck on this fucking status for a while now, haven't got an update since. THIS IS MY FUCKING HARD EARNED FUCKING MONEY ON THE FUCKING LINE, I'M PRETTY SURE THE SELLER HAS MY MONEY BY NOW! WHILE ON MY FUCKING END, I HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT! And I wake up, every fucking day, hoping that my fucking phone informs me on any updates for the package that I have ordered, NO FUCKING ANSWER YET. AND YET, FUCKING REDDIT, THE FUCKING PIECES OF FUCKING SHITS LIKE THIS MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHO DECIDES INSTEAD TO BE A FUCKING SMART-ASS, SO HE CAN WIN HIS FUCKING KARMA POINTS FOR THE FUCKING SELFISH PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT HE FUCKING IS, IS THE FUCKING REASON WHY I FUCKING LOATHE THIS FUCKING SITE! I LOATHE THIS FUCKING SITE WITH PASSION, AND WITH THAT, IT'S ALSO THE FUCKING REASON WHY I DESPISE HUMANITY ALL TO-FUCKING-GETHER!

Wadavis? More like MY DICK! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THIS FUCKING USER IS, IS A FUCKING DICKWAD!  SEE WHAT I FUCKING DID THERE, HE HAS THE FUCKING WORD "WAD" IN HIS NAME! HE CAN SUCK HIS OWN FUCKING DICK FOR THE FUCKING CUNTLY PRICK THAT HE FUCKING IS, FUCK HIM AND I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A FUCKING DILDO YOU FUCKING KARMA-WHORE, YOU FUCKING REDDITFAG!

I don't fucking know why fucking reddit allows fucking people like these fucking cunts to fucking exist! It's truly not helping the fact that reddit is already the most hated fucking normie site that it fucking is. It also doesn't help the fucking fact that fucking 4chan hates them as well. Atleast fucking 4chan, you can expect them to act that way, because, well... They're assholes, what did you expect? But if you have a fucking site like reddit, that's trying to pump themselves as an actual, user-friendly social media site where people can get together and form communities, then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING CUNTS LIKE THIS RUNNING YOUR FUCKING SITE! FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Every fucking question, like this one, gets fucking either downvoted to hell, or fucking berated in the fucking comments. From people calling the fucking asker an idiot, for not knowing the fucking subject matter, or telling them to fucking deal with it. This fucking site seems to have that fucking smart-ass mentality. Like fucking Quora but amped up to fucking eleven, on fucking steroids motherfucker. Fuck this site, fuck this anal fucking piece of fucking anal shit. This site can suck my fucking dick after it's been shoved in an elephants asshole, cumming in it's fucking mouth. I'm so fucking sick of this fucking site!

What the fuck goes through these fucking people's fucking minds? Are these fucking cunts aware of what they're fucking posting is helpful at all, or do all these fucking people think about is their fucking karma or gold, or whatever fucking gay ass currency this fucking site has, I don't give a fuck. Like if it's all about that, then maybe putting a fucking magnum to your fucking mouth and pulling the fucking trigger might benefit the fate of humanity, because the fucking shits like those people that I just posted here, shouldn't be allowed to fucking breathe in this fucking world, they should be a fucking rotting corpse without a proper burial, thier cold fucking lifeless body being fucking decimated by fucking insects. I hope these motherfucking cunts die! Yeah, you want karma? You want your fucking karma? There's your motherfucking karma you fucking piece of shit. I hope you get run over by a fucking train you dicklicking cunt!

And this is one example! I could go on and fucking on about this fucking shit, but all the other fucking threads on this shithole of a fucking site are the same fucking thing so it's not fucking worth showing pics for that shit, so why fucking bother. It's so fucking easy, just type in a fucking question in google, any fucking question in google and click anything in the search results that happens to be reddit, and you'll fucking see what I mean.

You wanna know what's ironic though, there's a fucking sub-reddit called "r/askreddit" and the fucking average questions on there follows the same aforementioned pattern. Either fucking zero votes or fucking assholes in the reply section. HERE'S A FUCKING QUESTION, THE FUCKING SUB-REDDIT IS CALLED, "ASK REDDIT", IT'S A FUCKING QUESTION! I CAN UNDERSTAND IF IT'S A STUPID QUESTION, BUT HALF OF THESE QUESTIONS AREN'T EVEN STUPID, THEY'RE ACTUALLY SENSIBLE FUCKING QUESTIONS! SO WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE GETTING FUCKING SHIT FOR ASKING A FUCKING QUESTION? IT'S A FUCKING QUESTION, DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT A QUESTION EVEN IS!? HERE IT IS, I'VE ALREADY LOOKED IT UP FOR YOU DUMB REDDIT FUCKS, SINCE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO FUCKING FORM COHERENT THOUGHT ON WHAT I'M GETTING AT,


THAT'S THE FUCK IT MEANS! Oh what, are they saying that fucking questions should be original, one of those fucking retarded fucking cunts who say, "It's been asked before, use the search engine". SO WHAT IS THIS, IS THIS A FUCKING GAME, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING PLAY A FUCKING GAME, LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME, THIS ISN'T A FUCKING ECHO-CHAMBER! But, fucking retards on reddit like to act this way, and it's fucking stupid as fuck.

And you wonder why I fucking hate posting on social media, you wonder why I fucking hate posting on fucking forums. Trust me, I've been a victim myself of being bullied by mods on the fucking forums and it goes to fucking show that this world is full of pieces of fucking shit. And if you think i'm doing this for fucking attention, then take off your fucking pants, and shove a fucking pole up your fucking ass, travelling through your fucking insides out your fucking head, as fucking remants of your brains are sprawling out against the pole. Going to this fucking site is like the equivalent of having an elephant take a dump on your fucking face, and pissing on it as well, I have never seen so many fucking assholes in my fucking life. No one fucking question, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING QUESTION, that I have clicked on in the fucking google search results has been properly answered, and it goes to fucking show that this is the fucking world that we live in, this IS THE FUCKING MENTALITY THAT PEOPLE HAVE.

People give more of a shit about their own fucking ego and their own fucking authority than actually fucking helping the fucking asker. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, THIS IS FUCKING HORSE SHIT! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! This is like calling up customer service, (IT'S CALLED CUSTOMER FUCKING SERVICE FOR A REASON) and the person on the fucking other end tells me that,

"Sorry, but this question has been asked before, so why don't you look up shit on our forums, or shove your "insert product here" up your fucking ass, have a nice day.

And it's not just fucking reddit, it's every fucking forum in the fucking world that does this shit. Which goes back to what I have been saying, WHAT THE FUCK IS A POINT OF A FUCKING QUESTION. IS IT A FUCKING GAME? LIKE A FUCKING GAME? YEAH, LIKE PLAYING A FUCKING GAME! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, YEAH PAINT THE FUCKING DICK AND RUB IT AGAINST SOMEONE'S ASS-CHEEKS, AND WHOEVER'S ASS-CHEEKS HAS THE MOST PAINT ON IT FUCKING WINS!

Bunch of circlejerk motherfuckers, I know that chances of this scenario isn't going to happen, but I seriously hope two things will happen. Either the fucking mods clean up their fucking act or I hope the fucking founder or the fucking facility/HQ that they're fucking based in and all their fucking servers fucking crash and burn. This site needs to be shut down.

Also like fucking WHORA, it's a fucking search engine hog! Every fucking question that I fucking type in google is fucking followed by fucking two or three fucking results from this fucking site. It's like google is recommending me shit, NO MOTHERFUCKER, I DON'T WANT FUCKING SHIT SITES LIKE THIS IN MY FUCKING SEARCH FEED! What, is fucking google actually recommending this fucking shit, like this shitty ass site is the actual recommendation for the average user. I call bullshit, because this site is full of fucking pretentious pricks, who are so deep in the fucking barrel of their own fucking fly infested, shit! And then, like a fucking dumbass that I was, I would click on fucking links to that site, GIVING THEM A FUCKING CHANCE!

I TRIED TO GIVE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS A FUCKING CHANCE, but the fucking pics that I posted in this fucking article, the fucking shit that I've read for the past two fucking years, yeah two fucking years of fucking elephant dicks in my mouth, IS THE FUCKING CULMINATION OF THIS FUCKING SHIT! AND I'M FUCKING FED UP WITH REDDIT. REDDIT, GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND I HOPE YOUR FUCKING SITE DIES YOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT. Oh yeah, and that alien? Fuck that alien too, that's why that pic is the header of this article! If I met that fucking alien in person, I would get a fucking baseball bat and fucking bludgeon it to fucking death, fuck reddit, motherfuckers!

Fuck this anal fucking site! Fuck it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas