Skip to main content

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)



Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option.

Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas burritos guane y lochos chachas" in every fucking comment section and plaguing every forum made me want to go to my closest gun store, buy a .357 magnum, put it to my mouth and pull the fucking trigger. And it's not just the Sonic fandom, but every other fucking fandom that I went to is plagued by this shit. It wouldn't been that bad if Spanish wasn't the most common language in the fucking world, but it's fucking everywhere, Jesus Christ! This shitty cockroach of a language is more seen on the internet than any other fucking language, more than French, German, Chinese, and EVEN fucking Hindi. 

It doesn't matter what genre of movie it is, or game, or what fandom it is apart of, or even just plain everyday things, these fucking roaches dominate every single crack and gap in the fuckin' alleyway. And there were many fandoms that I was apart of, that I've wanted to give them a chance, and as soon as I see comments like "jajajajajaja bueno las chuchas y toritas", I get instantly turned off and leave the fandom as fast as fucking possible, they are fucking everywhere. EVEN FUCKING LORD OF THE RINGS! I THOUGHT LORD OF THE RINGS WAS AS FUCKING EUROPEAN AS YOU CAN FUCKING GET! THAT FUCKING FANDOM IS AS WESTERN AS YOU CAN GET, AND THESE FUCKING BURRITO EATING SPERGLORDS RUINED IT AS WELL! These fucking brown, shitskinned, monkey-faced looking motherfuckers! And I'm not aping on Spain, I'm aping on their fucking cockroach-infested sub-human cousin that is the fucking Mexicans and every other southern American country that speaks that fuckin' language as well, it's fucking infuriating! It's infuriating to find more fucking Español speaking people in the Sonic fandom than the fucking English speaking people! 

And don't worry, I'll give a list of fucking fandoms that I used to be apart of, but because these bean, burrito eating wetbacks had plagued the community with their fucking sombrero and tequila bullshit, I just said, "fuck this fandom" and moved to a fuckin' nother. 

Sonic The Hedgehog:

So let's get the obvious, pink elephant out of the room and talk about the fucking Sonic community. I have never seen so much fucking spics in my fucking life. If you're going to plague a fucking community, SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH, IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD! FUCK SAKE! Literally, it is the fucking ghettos now. And as someone who tried to give the fandom a chance, I just couldn't fucking stand it. I tried, tried so fucking hard to ignore it, but as each passing Spanish word flew by my fucking screen, assaulting my fucking eyes in the fucking process, I wanted out so fucking hard. I just couldn't fucking take it. And if you read the fucking comments on every Sonic video, it's the fucking same, all of them are in fucking Spanish.

You know, every time I see a fucking Mexican, I wanna just punch them in the fucking face, yeah right in the fucking face, because all they are, are a bunch of fucking fat cockroaches running around, speaking Spanish gibberish, with their shitskinned selves, taking over our society, and everyday we have to pay tax-dollars to support their sorry asses! But I'm not gonna get into politics, as that's a rant for another time, but bottom-line, I fucking left the Sonic community as fast as fucking possible. Seeing names on leaderboards like "Eduardo", and "Rodriguez" and fucking "Carlos", also turned me off as fucking well. So you know what, fuck Sonic, fucking fuck, fuck that fucking cunt, and this fucking cunt fandom! Next!


Transformers:

You know, I'm a proud guy, I have testosterones, and I love to represent my masculinity, so I decided what would be better than to revisit a forgotten franchise of my childhood, and that was Transformers. I fucking loved these things as a kid, and grant, I only had three action figures, due to my grades being piss-poor, that my parents had to stop buying me the damn things, it was something that I had a love and hate relationship with. Well, recently, one of my friends is a TMNT fan, and yes, he is much older than me, well anyways, we were discussing about 80's franchises that are still relevant today, and you know what, I had the brilliant idea of just saying to myself, "Why don't I give Transformers a chance", and I did. I'm the generation that grew up with Transformers: Animated and even though my parents restricted access to Cartoon Network as they drank the Kool-Aid that their cartoons were "corrupting children's minds", when I did catch an episode now and then, I was fucking hooked! Also along with Michael Bay, but his movies are shit, but anyways, I decided to make the decision to watch the Transformers from 1984.

And holy shit, even though the dialogue was cheesy and dated, for some reason, it got me hooked once again! And yeah, even though I said that I hate Japan, and Transformers is a product of Takara-Tomy, I didn't care, atleast it was fuel for my testosterones. And then I watched the movie, and the animation blew my fucking balls off and me the fuck away. It was literally the best Transformers had ever looked in terms of 2D animation. After that, I was in love with Transformers, and I have even developed a favorite for certain characters, such as Shockwave and Soundwave. I don't know why, and I'm getting off topic, but for some reason, women love Starscream, I just don't know why? I'm guessing because Starscream sounds and acts like a woman, so he resonates with women? Well, whatever, but at that point, I began to binge-watch other shows, and that's when I found out about Animated. When I first watched the show, I was like, "what the fuck is this shitty art-style", but episode, after episode, I'd began to fucking love the characters and the brilliant writing that came with it. And then season 3 came, and right when the show was getting good, it was sadly the last season to ever come out, I was disappointed.

Then came Transformers Prime, which I tried to enjoy, but Arcee was a fucking bitch and an asshole and many scenes with her really turned me off, but it was okay. The animation at times felt like I was watching a low-budget Christian animated show, that you would see on Christian TV channels, but other times, the animation is beautiful, and at some points, might pass as an Hollywood animated movie. Then moving on, Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) was actually my favorite show, well starting out that is, but after season 2, I just got tired of the show and I eventually moved on to something else. It wasn't until I watched Transformers: War for Cybertron, a Netflix original that featured G1 style characters, and if you don't know, I fucking love G1, and ever since, because that show came out, it opened doors for G1 figures to come out as well, all thanks to this show, it was a collectors wet dream and I was "becoming" one of them. In fact, I've collected so many figures, that I must have like 30-35 of them in my collection, to the point where I have spent $800 in total for all of them, all through eBay that is.


Well anyways, getting back on track, it wasn't however, around this time my hatred for Mexicans was tamed, but overtime, comment section after comment section, seeing fucking comments that are mostly in fucking Spanish began to slowly infuriate me to the point where I began to box up my fucking figures and throw them in the fucking attic, but I'll get into that later. At one point where I was a post-novice-ex-Sonic-fan, thinking that I've gotten away from Sonic and wanted to start anew with another fandom; it all started with an eBay review that I read, and because I wanted to see if the seller was legit or not, the very first stone that was casted for me, was a fucking review... Aaand it was written in Spanish... At that point, I was thinking, "I just got away from the Sonic fandom, and now they're bringing it here?", but okay, whatever, it's probably just one guy. Then I'd began to watch videos on YouTube, and reading the comments, and it all began to fucking click. Transformers has been fucking ruined, and is now a fucking Mexican-thing. Comment after comment, the demon that I had tried to get away from, had caught up with me, ending my then career as a Transformers fan once and for all. And I was fucking crying, I didn't want to do it. I built so much chemistry with this fucking fandom, it was a welcoming community and veterans of the community are mostly humble themselves. But because half of the fucking fandom is nothing but burrito eating beaners, that has to spam their shitty garbage language on multiple videos, I had to want out, once again. I couldn't even watch Transformers Armada (granted it's a fucking anime, but surprisingly it was made for western audiences), because one of the fucking characters, "Carlos", turned me off so fucking much, hearing his fucking accent made me cringe so fucking hard, I had to turn off the goddamn TV after episode 6! 

It was a hard pill for me to swallow, but eventually, I just had to put the dog down, and press the nuclear button, and start somewhere else, once a-fucking-gain. What is the world coming to? It was so fucking hard, it was like giving a mercy killing to a loved one after finding out that she's been diagnosed with cancer on her deathbed... But one day, the thin-ice was finally broken, when I came across a podcast on Spotify. One day, I got bored and though my relationship with this franchise had been stifled, I still wanted to give this franchise a fucking chance, and like the fucking cuck that I was I took to Spotify and there was a review for Transformers: The Movie which I mentioned earlier in this post. In it, thankfully the podcast was nice to the movie, and actually said many positive things about the film. So I was sitting down, drinking my lemonade, as I listened to three guys with beards fanboying about Transformers... When the podcast was over, that's when I went to the next podcast.... It was a fucking Mexican... Just like the multiple previous encounters with these fuckin' wetbacks... That was fucking it... I got so fucking pissed and at the same time, emersed with feelings of betrayal, I got a garbage bag, grabbed every Transformer figure off of my fucking shelf, and threw it in the fucking recycle bin outside of my garage! At that point, I just didn't care anymore. Those fucking figures are fucking history! $800 down the fucking drain, thank you so much MEXICO!

On the inside, I was crying, and on the outside, I was fuckin' red in the face. "I can't believe I built all these months, loving Transformers and building a progressing relationship with the fandom, only to revisit those same demons that I had been trying to evade for so long... "I'm not having that fucking shit!". And so, to this very day, my hatred for Transformers had stayed the very same, and I'm not looking back. I had Transformers blood in me, so much passion in that fucking blood, but every fucking ounce of it is now, nowhere to be found in my system, as my acknowledgement of that franchise had been wiped clean from that hard-drive. Fuck looking back! Fuck it, fucking motherfucking cunt! And so my relationship with Transformers had never been so sour. It's like a fucking Mexican's wetdream at this fucking point, you might as well make every Transformer wear a fucking sombrero and poncho while you're at it! And now, when I think about Transformers, I think of fucking Mexico, and also cringe angrily, in the process... Fuck Transformers!

Castlevania:



Back in 2016, I was a Nintendo fan, but overtime I'd began to grow up, and said to myself, "You know what, I wanna play some adult games for fucking once". 2018 came, and that year answered my wish. I bought a PS4 slim, and never looked back. Well anyways, during that time, for some reason, Steven Universe was popular around that time, and Steven Universe fans were the most annoying fucking little semen dickshits to ever roam this fucking planet. And one of the franchises that I loved so near and dear to my heart, Kirby, was being fucking ruined by fucking posters with the character "Peridot" as their profile pics. It was at that point, I was looking for other avenues to venture in, as I was beginning to hate Kirby because of this shit. Besides Kirby Star Allies, this other debacle was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Well anyways, fandom after fandom, was all being plagued by fucking Peridots, to the point where I even saw other people getting fed up with this shit as well. It was just as bad as the "scout-army" phase that was going on back in 2013. If you're wondering what it was, it was a stupid GMOD fad, that originated from a video titled "Scout Birds" or something like that, and ever since, they took a screenshot of Scout's face from that video and bam, the fad was born. Thankfully this fucking fad died, but seeing the overabundance of Peridot PP's (Profile Pics), made me want this fad to come back so fucking hard, just as hard as my fucking boner penetrating the fucking fly on my fucking pants. 

Well anyways, fandom after fandom was being plagued by these fucking imbeciles, until I found one franchise and it was the last fandom I would be apart of, but here we are. Castlevania... Even for the life of me, there was not a single Peridot account on any of the Castlevania videos, and so I found new residence with this franchise, it was perfect... No fucking Peridots fighting in the comments, no toxic Steven Universe fans on any of the Castlevania videos, every comment was adult and mature... Moving on, I tried to like the games, but I was put off due to it's known difficulty in many of its games, however though, the use of Greek and Roman mythology, all the while being accompanied by the greatest and catchiest spooky music to ever plague the series, it slowly began to tame the wild skeptical horse inside of me, as I became its bitch and ever since I fucking fell in love with the series. 

And so, I'd began to emulate those games on my PC. I began to start out playing Super Castlevania IV on the SNES, and granted I played this game in the past, but never gotten around to beating it. Holy shit, until then as I got back into playing that game, the replay value was so fucking high, to the point where I even bought it on my Nintendo 3DS, and ever since, I must've beaten the fucking game 40 fucking times, even beating hard mode several times as well! So after my thumbs and my eyes have gotten sore from starring at the same game over and over again, I'd become confident enough to play other Castlevania titles, and one title that interested me was Dracula X on the SNES. I sat down, bought the game, and began playing it. It wasn't as great as I expected, with it's mediocre story, it just felt like another fly-by-night Castlevania game. I played it multiple times to the point where I've gotten surprisingly good at the game, but overall it was just a stale experience altogether... But then, one day, I'd began to venture deeper into the Castlevania rabbit-hole. I'd began to take interest in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Because this was a game that was released in the land of the rising-sun, it never saw American daylight... Meet the Turbo Grafx 16, a failed console that never took off in the states, and only appealed to a certain niche audience out there. Due to this, Rondo of Blood was stuck to Japan. However thanks to high demand and many niche game enthusiasts wanting to play this game, the game sought release in America via the game, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, a game for the PSP, that even introduced English voice acting in dub of the original Japanese, which is a nice touch as well. 

That's where I came in. It was around October, and I was using an emulator called "Magic Engine" I think, and setting up the bastard was a fucking nightmare, but that's a story for another time. After finding one video in the entire fucking world, miraculously on YouTube, that covered how to install this game, you have to fucking mount the ROM file to one of your hard drives, via an ISO CD-burning software. This was confusing as fuck and recently, as I wanted to revisit the game, because the software changed it's layout, I couldn't figure out how to do it again... Well anyways, after so much tinkering, Rondo of Blood finally popped up on the emulator, and I began to play the game. Holy shit, as soon as I saw the opening cutscenes and the potential gameplay that I was presented with, I was fucking hooked, and my love for Castlevania began to grow stronger and stronger, leaving my love for Kirby games in the fucking kiddy-bin. Level after level, even though I was getting my ass kicked, especially at the fucking grim reaper boss, my bloodlust for this franchise had come into fruition, and right after I got to the stage where I beat Dracula, it sparked that taste for Castlevania inside of me...

As I began to scour the internet for more Castlevania games to play and music to listen to, I recently decided to rewatch one of my favorite AVGN episodes (or episodes's, because it was a marathon), which was a four-part series, covering the Castlevania games. It wasn't until I got around part 4, where he covered "Symphony of the Night". "You know, I kept hearing good things about this game, I want to try it out". Holy fucking shit I was fucking blown away again, but before we get into that; for starters, I didn't know how PSX (PS1) emulators worked, so this whole time, I kept getting ISO files, but the ISO's won't work, due to me not knowing what a BIN file is. If you're wondering what a BIN file is, they are files that are extracted from the PlayStation console and are put in many PSX emulators called "bin folders". Finding files like these on the internet is very hard, due to the fact that they are illegal to distribute (even though PS1 has been defunct eons ago, but whatever), and is considered piracy. File names for these includes, "SCPH1000", and "SCPH1001". Well anyways, I didn't know shit about these files, so "simply" just dragging the file onto the PSX emulator program didn't work. It wasn't until I heard word of mouth that there is an alternative however... An emulator called PPSSPP, a PSP emulator, and miraculously, one of the games for the PSP happens to be, "Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles".

I finally got around to downloading the rom file for that game, and thankfully PPSSPP doesn't require bin files, so it's literally just plug-and-play at this point. So I loaded the game via the emulator and bam, it worked! The opening cutscene rolled in, and I was then greeted to the main menu screen. Well anyways, unfortunately Symphony of the Night was locked in the game, as you have to beat a certain level in the 3D, Rondo of Blood remake, in order of obtain it. Thankfully though, if you can manage to beat one of the alternate paths in Stage 2, and I think around like Stage 3 which is the cemetery level, you can obtain a relic in that game which contains SOTN. Well anyways, I then restarted the game, and from the menu screen, SOTN was unlocked, and I played the game... It was literally love at first sight. Holy shit, it was one of those sugar-rush games, I couldn't put the controller down. I was immediately greeted to fanservice as the game opened with what you went through in Rondo of Blood, the stairs leading up to Dracula! After a colorful battle ensued, you're now greeted to Alucard, and playing the game as this character for the first time; saying that this game "blew me away" would be an understatement. All from the music to the beautiful pixel graphics and it's atmospheric lighting, it literally felt like a modern indie game, and I was fucking addicted. I was just as addicted as much as when I first played SMBX. It was that rare honeymoon phase that you go through when you play a hidden gem of a game that just keeps you at the edge of your seat. Just like Super Metroid, I've beaten this fucking game over and over and over again, to the point where I occupied almost half (there are like 18 save slots... yeah.) of the save slots in the game, that's how much devotion I've had for the game, and my love for Castlevania skyrocketed from there. Around that same year, I even got Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for the Nintendo DS for Christmas, making it my very first physical copy of Castlevania that I've ever owned. Whilst being sick in bed, I've played and beat the game as usual and the rest was history.

Up until I got my PS4, I was excited to hear about a game that had been released for the PS4 in 2018, called, "Castlevania Requiem: Rondo of Blood & Symphony of the Night". As usual, I fanboyed so fucking hard over the trailer and on day one, with my paycheck, I went out and bought the game on the date of release. Holy shit, it was a dream come true, and once again, I played the shit out of Symphony of the Night and additionally, for the first time surprisingly, also beat Rondo of Blood in one go as well (and this game doesn't have save states at all!), as I've learned to adapt to enemy and boss patterns throughout the game. As time went on however, from 2019 and beyond, I'd began to lose interest in the Castlevania series, as my thirst for their metroidvania's had began to dry up, due to the sad state that Konami is in. I remember, the last ever metroidvania game that I had ever picked up was Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the Nintendo DS. As said multiple times before... Holy shit once again! That game had become my second favorite in the Castlevania series, right next to SOTN. Everything in that game from the multiple paintings that you can go to, to the character switching to overcome certain obstacles, to many of the great weapons that you can use in the game; it hit all the right notes that SOTN had hit, and the fact that you can play as fucking Richter fucking Belmont, was fucking mental! I even maxed out Richter's level count, which was level 50, just to beat the hard final boss that kept kicking my fucking ass! 

Other than that though, due to Konami no longer making Castlevania games, all I could do was replay SOTN over and fucking over again, reliving the memories of a perfect game that will never be emulated for years to come. There were indie games, sure, like Timespinner (even though it's a fucking woke faggot game), Touhou Luna Nights, and Owlboy, but those games to me don't feel the same as SOTN. I have to say however, surprisingly, Timespinner was the closest an indie game has ever felt like to SOTN, but it still didn't make a homerun for me, as the game was short, and felt mostly linear, as most of the game is just, get from "point A", to "point B", and that's it. If you run into a wall, just backtrack, and do side quests for NPC's to unlock that wall.

Anyways, moving forward however, recently, due to my falling out with Nintendo, and yes I still play video games from time to time; I've decided to pick up a 9th gen console, and very recently I've gotten a PS5 (yes, shocker). I don't know why, but I just for no reason, went to PlayStation's website, and SURPRISINGLY, it was in fucking stock, the golden goose was in my unintentional crosshairs, and I evidently pulled the trigger! I took out my credit card and swiped that bitch so fucking fast, I didn't care about the debt that I was in, I had finally gotten my hands on one.... As of me writing this, I don't know how much longer it will be in stock, but I finally got a PS5... And yes it looks like a router... Well anyways, I recently played Castlevania: Requiem on it, as surprisingly my PlayStation account kept all of the games that I had previously purchased on my PS4, and so I redownloaded the games, and one of them was this game.

It wasn't until I was in the inverted castle, and I've reached a boss that I needed help beating. As I was typing on YouTube, searching for Castlevania content on (SPOILER ALERT) how to beat Galamoth, which is a god-tier boss that takes lots of fucking damage, the only way to efficiently beat him, is using "Crissaegrim", a machine-gun, blade-spamming weapon that deals with lots of damage, and is almost nearly impossible to get a drop from the enemy called, "Schmoo"; I'd began to binge watch some Castlevania content on YouTube. It wasn't until I realized, the echoes of the past had began to infect the present, the demon had finally caught up with me once again.

Video after video, it was the echo of the Sonic fandom being blasted throughout the halls... Almost all the fucking videos were in Spanish! Spanish comments and content creators alike... Every fucking video, was met by fucking Mexicans in the fucking comments, and I just couldn't fucking believe it. I was in so much disbelief! I LEFT THE FUCKING SONIC FANDOM, AND THE FUCKING TRANSFORMERS COMMUNITY, AND NOW I HAVE TO RELIVE THIS SHIT AGAIN!? And I notice what all of these fandoms have in common, anything that's Japanese or Asian in general all seem to be Mexican magnets, because for some reason, Mexicans just fucking love Sonic. They like to fucking rub their refried beans on his erect fucking cock and make it cum all over their fuckin' faces! It just makes my fucking blood boil. So to see this on so many Castlevania videos, I just couldn't believe what I'm seeing. From videos about Castlevania fangames, to OST's, my heart wanted to fucking explode in so much rage! My eyes had began to grow ghostly pale, as feelings of defeat had come over me, my heart skipping every two beats, as hopelessness and the simultaneous resentment had began to fill that heart once again. It was like a LEGO castle that you've spent so much time building, and some asshole decides to destroy it all to fucking pieces right in front of your fucking face... And so until yesterday, the straw that broke the camel's back had came into fruition...

I was looking up a boss tutorial on how to beat Galamoth, the god-tier boss like I said, and I was enjoying the commentary-less tutorial as usual as it showed the tactics that can be used to defeat him... And then just as I went to scroll down to thank the guy in the comments, I read the description, and speak of the devil, look at what the fuck I fuckin' found... The description was all in Spanish... My skin grew cold and pale, my face scrunched up into a sea of rage, and then, as I picked up my PS5 controller, I exited out of the game, closed it, and uninstalled it... I am not going through another Sonic or another fucking Transformer incident once again... And so, just like all the other fandoms, Castlevania has now been put in the same bin as fucking Sonic and Transformers. A game that's supposed to be dark and mature, that's not a cutesy kids game, has also been detained by the fucking cockroach race... I was more disgusted than I was crying, these fucking burrito eating shitskinned pigs have ruined, yet again, another fucking franchise. I can just imagine the looks on their faces, as they're looking at the fucking video, wide-eyed with their shitstained fingers, as they clench their tacos and burritos interchangeably in each of their fucking hands, as they just shamelessly munch on that shit, as they fucking then throw down their fucking burrito, because they suddenly got the insight to type that cockroach infested language in the comment section and spam, "jajajajajajajajaja buenos bominos sinco unos thos tres quatro cinco sez". Well anyways, Castlevania had been ruined for me, and how I see it now, it is a franchise that has been infected by the BROWN virus and is now thrown to the side just like all the other fucking fandoms that came before it... It is now ruined as the clear water in the toilet, that is now contaminated with the turd. 

Other Fandoms:

And this is where I digress... From fandom to fucking fandom, post-resentment of Transformers and Sonic, I'd began to see these fuckin' roaches on every fucking fandom, it is fucking ridiculous. You know, it's the internet, why even bother, but when it comes to a guy that's surrounded by fuckin' spics all his life, been mistreated by fucking spics all his life, and even went to a garage sale, filled to the brim with fucking Mexicans screaming their lungs out (I won't forget that day), I can't help but make this fucking face...



It is how fucking red I was, and still am, and when I see that shit taken to the internet, it become a whole-nother level with me, and I began to destroy everything in the fucking room. That's why I left the Sonic community and became it's hater, that's why I dumped all my Transformers figures in the fucking trash-bin, $800 in fucking full, and now Castlevania. I felt like I was Clyde with his girlfriend Bonnie, as me fleeing every fandom was the equivalent of fleeing from state to fucking state from the goddamn feds, but instead of the feds, it's fucking Mexicans. They're literally everywhere, literally every fucking fandom that you can think of now, is fucking ruined by Mexicans! It's fucking bullshit! And you know, all the other languages, I can tolerate them... Reading German, French, and Russian doesn't bother me. Hell I'd rather tolerate the streetshitter language than these fucking Mexikikes! And people say that Jews are the scum of the fucking Earth? What about fucking Mexicans!? They're fucking everywhere, they take all of our fucking jobs, they're fucking rude, they're freeloaders, they plague fucking society, they reproduce like fucking roaches, and then they spread out all over the fucking world with their ape-eyed, punchable shitskinned faces! I can't take this fucking shit anymore! And there's no point in going to fucking hell, because Mexicans probably overpopulate that shit as well... 

I'm gonna go on a side tangent here and say that I was once an employee for Home Depot, and I'll talk more about this shitty job that I had in another rant, but I was basically an order puller for the company. If you're wondering what order pulling is, it's basically where customers order shit online, and you go to said aisle and scan the barcode to match up with the order that the customer wants, then you stage it to a cage and move on to the next order. Well anyways, other than being interrupted like every five fucking minutes by customers and getting screamed at by them in the process for "not knowing" where a product is, the one fucking thing that got under my skin was these fucking Mexicunt customers. And of course, Home Depot being the fucking Mexican magnet that it is, I've had lots of fucking "jajajajaja's" approach me and constantly ask me, "yo hablo Espanol?". And then (in the process, I'm thinking to myself, "Jesus fuckin' Christ shit why") I would respond IN THEIR LANGUAGE, because I had to go to Google translate and learn how to say, "I don't speak Spanish", in Spanish; tell them "no hablo Espanol", and then, THEY HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO GET MAD AT YOU FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR FUCKING TACO MUNCHING MARACAS-SOUNDING LANGUAGE!!! I'm serious, I had one fucking customer where this fucking spic asked me said question, and when I had to speak faux Spanish, stating that I don't, he just rolled his fucking eyes and walked away... IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT THAT I'M AN ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICAN, AS THAT'S MY NATIVE LANGUAGE! AND YOU'RE GONNA GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT SPEAKING YOUR FUCKING BURRITO COCKROACH OF A FUCKING LANGUAGE!? GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

And that's why I fucking hate Mexicans so fucking much, more than any other fucking race. They're rude, annoying, a bunch of fuckin' freeloaders that take up more space than the fucking air that you breathe, they don't take a shower, they're fucking smelly, they take our fucking jobs, and on top of that, they're gonna have the fucking nerve to get angry at you for not speaking their fucking language in a country that is called the "UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA"!!! Just thinking about these fucking cunts makes me wish Hitler gassed these fucking race of people instead of the fucking Jews! Forget hating the Jews, the Mexicans are fucking worse than the goddamn Jews! They're every fucking where, you can't go inside one damn restaurant without seeing that it is run by fucking spics, and I'm willing to suspect that they're in every other fucking country too. I'll admit it, but because of this fucking cockroach infestation, I thought about moving to Europe, specifically the Netherlands, because I heard that it's very peaceful and the scenery there is very beautiful, but after thinking all of this through, and knowing that these fucking beaners have polluted this fucking cuckhold of a country, I wouldn't be surprised if I find a whole bunch of those fucking brown retards over there too! 

Speaking of which, they also occupy the fucking roads too, as most of them are fucking construction workers! There were times where they even blocked off the fucking alleyway! Here I am, wanting to withdraw some money from my local bank and pay a bill that was due on that same day, and these fucking construction spics just blocked the entire FUCKING ALLEYWAY, all the way up to my garage! And when I looked at them in shock and disgust, they just gave me a gesture, as if they are saying, "Yeah, just wait your fucking turn!". I was so fucking pissed at that moment, and I wanted to ram my vehicle straight through these fucking spics. I have to go to work every morning, and these fucking people just block the fucking roads and merge lanes, without warning, which gives me a heart attack every time, because doing this could potentially lead me into a fucking accident, and every time I see these fucking construction working spics on the road, I just want to run them fucking over! I can't tolerate this shit anymore. I tried to hold it in, but because most of the people that have mistreated me in my life were fucking Mexicans or whatever other spic-speaking race, my resentment towards them had began to fucking grow. And that's what fucking topped it all off for me, was when they have the fucking balls to call you out if you don't speak their fucking language! Yeah, try that in any other fucking country and see how well that fucking goes... I'm pretty sure doing that shit in Germany or France will totally get you somewhere! Fucking spics! I really wish we also dropped a nuke in that shitty fucking country alongside with the goddamn japs, just so that entire fuckin' roach race would be eradicated for good!

Well anyways, getting back to what I was saying before; if you didn't know, recently I was playing an indie game... It was called Yume Nikki, yeah another"jap" game, go figure, but I was playing that game, and you know what, the worlds, its themes, the metaphorical message that it portrayed, all intrigued me. I loved the pixel graphics, it reminded me of a game that would've come out in 1994. It feels like a PSX game, and for a game that came out in 2004, that's surprising. I played this game when I was 10, but never got around to beating it until now. But as I played the game, and as I was researching on how to beat the game, guess what? MORE. FUCKING. MEXICANS! And it's just as bad, if not worse than the fucking Sonic community! What the fuck does Mexicans have to do with this fucking game! I don't get it! Well anyways, its fucking worse. It's literally fucking Sonic all over again. Left and right, you cannot scroll every two seconds without seeing a fucking spic-written sentence, all for the fucking world to see. Literally, every video title that I've come across was all in fucking Spanish, it's a fucking Mexicunt's wet dream! One day, I was searching up on YouTube, because I got so invested in Yume Nikki at the time; that I wanted to see what a plushie would look like for the character Madotsuki (the character that you play as), and literally, the very first fucking video I see is this!


And it's not just on YouTube, it's also on fucking forums and wiki's. Well guess what, Yume Nikki is shit now, and it's a piece of fucking shit thanks to the fucking MexiCUNTS! At this point, they're in fucking everything! They ruined Mario, they're into Zelda, Mega Man, Star Fox, Metal Slug, they EVEN RUINED FUCKING KIRBY! A FUCKING FRANCHISE THAT I HAD LOVED ALL MY LIFE! Well anyways, fuck all those fandoms, they've all been ruined thanks to these fucking cunts!

I just can't take it anymore, it's hopeless, every fucking fandom that I've been to has been fucking plagued by goddamn Mexicans... All I wanted was a fandom that is 100% spoken by English speaking people, but no, fucking spics have to fucking insert their cocks into every fandom, infecting every fanbase. It's no wonder why the Sonic fandom is considered one of the worst fandoms to ever exist on planet fucking Earth, and maybe one of the reasons why it's fucking shit, would be the fact that Mexicans have taken up 87% of the entire fanbase. I'm still venturing into other fandoms, and granted I thought about getting into Halo, because if you don't know, I've recently bought a gaming PC, and because it comes with Xbox or whatever, I have the option to buy Halo Infinite. Surprisingly, so far, I haven't seen any Mexicans plaguing that fanbase. I have also yet to see any Mexicans plaguing the Wolfenstein series, as that is as western as you can get right there... All pure German, no Mexican in fuckin' sight. However, even then, all hope is lost for me. Every fandom for me is ruined, and it's not just fandoms that they've ruined, but they also ruined fucking hobbies as well!

I'm an airsoft person, and I like (from time to time) to buy airsoft guns off of the internet, because I play a lot of shooter games and for curiosity sake, I wanted to see what it's like to hold the actual thing in your hand and shoot it, you know, just so I could educate myself on how a gun is operated, and as usual, I've even seen these wetbacks in the fucking comment section too. It's like... It's like you can't fucking win with these people, they just keep fucking coming! Where the fuck are these fucking roaches coming from? Like I said, I retract everything I said in the past about Lord of the Rings, because I've even seen them IN THE FUCKING LORD OF THE RINGS FANBASE! HOW!? HOW IS THAT FUCKING POSSIBLE!? And they're in Harry Potter too! It's because of the phenomenon, I have to keep dodging and avoiding these contaminated fandoms like the fucking plague, and it's fucking ridiculous. I shouldn't have to resort to leaving fandoms because of this shit. Go to fucking English school, learn English, stop taking our jobs and our tax dollars, and fucking know your fucking place! Jesus Christ!

Fuck these fucking spics, fucking cunts! Fucking wetback motherfuckers! Fuck them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts