Skip to main content

Blog Episode 14: Seven Words That Will Get You Punched by Me




As someone who’s fed up with the world, especially the fucking internet and how much I fucking despise humanity, one of the things that contributes to my anger towards humanity even more is a simple core ingredient that contributes to all of this... Fucking words. Words are powerful. Words can be inspiring. Words can also fucking hurt, and what hurts me as a human being is how people would use these words, even for no fucking reason, or just through pure fucking ignorance, and it’s like I want to punch these fucking people in the face for using those fucking words. It’s like every time I hear these words, I feel like a fucking bullet had just rippled through my fucking flesh. I’m serious, I’m not fucking joking, I literally feel like someone just took a sword and stabbed me in my chest, I flinch every time I see or hear these words and a sharp pain would shoot up in my chest, as my blood would begin to fucking boil in fucking anger.

 

                It’s like these words are the equivalent to lighting up a fuse to a bomb, when I hear these fucking words, the switch is activated, and I would be traumatized for days to come after hearing these words, either out of depression and hopelessness or out of fucking blood boiling, resentment. Get ready, these are 7 words that will get you punched in the fucking face! Just a disclosure, this list excludes things like racial slurs or offensive phrases like, “Heil Hitler”, as those things are fucking obvious and don’t even need mentioning, because you already know right from wrong, if you don’t know that those things are wrong then you’re fucking retarded. I’m not going to be PC in this article, like I said, if you don’t like what I have to stay then get the fuck out. Also, I will not cover normie words as they are used from day to day and I don’t mind it as much, or dead trending/meme words such as swag, yolo, or bae, as like I said, those words are dead, and are no longer in use anymore. Alright, let’s begin.

 

1) Talent:

 

If there is something I fucking despise, like the same amount of hatred that Hitler had towards to Jews, this would be it. This fucking word. This, analfucking, goatfucking, piece of cocksucking, cockfucking, shit of a fucking word would be it. My hatred of this word is fucking indescribable and here’s why it is. It’s a selfish word, and for some reason that’s all people care about is this magical fucking word that is nothing but a fucking myth. It’s a fucking myth. A fucking legend, it’s as much of a fucking myth as the fucking boogieman, and the fact that people invest their belief in a word, known as talent, is fucking depressing…

 

This was originally going to be a rant on it’s own as I cannot stand this fucking word, but now that thinking back on it, I realize that it would be a waste of time to do a rant about every single word that I hate in existence, so I’ve decided to gather them together as one blog article. If I come across another word on the top of my head, that I’ve forgot to put in the list, then I’ll update this entry, but for now, I’m going to do this fucking word a fucking favor. I’m going to pour my fucking hatred within the bottom of my fucking heart, about how I feel about this analstained word, and how fucking degrading, dehumanizing, and fucking ableist this word can fucking be.

 

Everytime I hear this word, I lose brain cells, literally, I fucking lose them! You want to know why? Because it puts other people down who had fucking been working their fucking ass off, practicing all their life, getting places in life, and for people to say that this person is “talented” is fucking insulting to those who put so much tears and sweat into their fucking craft! They are the reason why many people never got to achieve their fucking dreams. I had known people who worked so hard in college, getting their fucking degrees, and they’re working at fucking Starbucks, you want to know why? Because they were not talented enough to get hired, because apparently we live in a fucking biased world where we can’t give anyone a chance anymore. Instead of just accepting you for having a degree, no, it’s because he’s not talented enough. Talented people are the reason why people are in poverty. They are the reason why some people never got anywhere, because apparently capitalism can be a bitch, and the society we live in, it is biased because of that stupid belief in a word that is nothing more than fictitious and mythological; rather than believing in practice and hard work.

 

 I remember and I won’t forget, but I came across a youtuber, and I’m not going to mention his name, but let’s just say it’s just some guy who has a very big ego on the platform. I first came across his videos on YouTube and at first, I was beginning to like him, his videos were entertaining to say the least and he’s one of those commentary channels like ReviewTechUSA, and TheQuartering, which I find very entertaining, because I would always have those channels playing in the background while I do something, like maybe gaming or whatever; but I wouldn’t say he is talented, because I believe that practice makes perfect, and that if you spend enough time, working hard enough, you’ll get somewhere in life.

 

According to this guy, all he fucking cares about is talent, and here I’m thinking to myself, “Oh boy, it’s one of those fucking people, isn’t it?”, so I tried to give him a chance, video after video, I tried to just look past those flaws, every time he mentions that fucking word, but one day, he uploaded a video about how the SJW’s were trying to cancel superheroes like Batman and Spiderman because they supported cops, you know, one of those fucking woke BLM cunts. Now, I was watching the video, everything was going fine, as usual, I have these videos playing in my pocket on my iPhone while I prepare something to eat, or do chores around the house. As I went back in my room to chill in my bed, I heard him mention the word, “talent”, once again… I did a double take, trying to process what the fuck he just said… I rewind the video, not only did he mention that unholy, blasphemous fucking word, but he had the fucking audacity to say, “musical talent”.

 

I forgot what it was something that he said after that, but he mentioned something about how it’s a cheap cop out to sample music and that you’re taking someone else’s talent, and mixing it for your own gain, and he also mentioned something about lo-fi, a genre that I fucking love. Hearing this, I was fucking fed up with this guy. Like, seriously. I’m so fucking sick and tired of hearing this fucking word. And I didn’t want to do it, I really didn’t want to do it, but I’m getting to the point where I can’t tolerate people who use this word, if you believe that anyone who’s not talented is inferior, then get the fuck out of my face, I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. Seriously, after hearing him say that, I have never been this fucking pissed off in my life! Not only did he insult a genre that I fucking love, but this fucking guy had the fucking audacity to mention “talent”, but not only that, fucking “musical talent”.

 

When I fucking heard that, my blood began to boil, and I couldn’t even finish the fucking video, I closed out of it... I tried giving this guy chance, after chance, after chance, but his biased opinions began to remain prevalent. I went on his channel and unsubscribed to him, and in my recommendations, I clicked on the options button, and asked YouTube not to recommend me this channel anymore. I know that he doesn’t care, you know because he has way more thicker skin than I do, but let me say this… I have never met someone so fucking egotistical, so fucking narcissistic in my fucking life. I thought I was narcissistic, but at least I care about other people and feel sympathy for one another, and that sympathy goes to the 100k sheep subscribers who sadly had to drink the Kool-Aid that he had been offering to these sad, gullible people.

 

This is not on one video, on many of his videos; this guy would be the victim of those people who believe in this fucking fairy tale that talent is the be all, end all option to be successful in life, and I fucking hate that. I fucking hate this word, many fucking professions, many fucking careers that I had wanted to pursue in my fucking life, that opportunity had been crushed for me, those fucking dreams were shattered, and discouraged by people more talented than me, and I fucking loathe humanity with a passion because of that, and this guy is fucking one of them. On some of his videos, he would critique comic books, mostly SJW comic books published by black authors and he literally has this like cynical perspective on things. He critiques people for not having talent and how it’s a fucking magical thing that people possess, instead of applying practice to play, and getting good at something over time. I’ve even heard people say that those who practice, to get good in it of themselves, are talented as well, and hearing that makes me wish a nuclear war would start as soon as fucking possible.

 

I really didn’t want to make this people, bashing him, but the more I type this entry, the more I began to realize how much of an egotistical dick this guy really is. It doesn’t help the fact that this guy is from Chicago, you know, the garbage of the world, but also, where you think that most blacks would act thuggish and low-lifed, instead this guy is the fucking opposite. This guy has to be the most delusional, self-centered, holier-than-thou, and narcissistic person that I’ve ever come across in YouTube history, and having a black person who have that mentality is just that bad. Two niggers don’t make a right nigger, and this fucking guy is the most narcissistic nigger that I’ve ever come across in my life.

 

One of his videos showcases his history of him being an artist, and how he’s very “talented”, and he was fucking sad that he couldn’t get in the comic book industry because apparently, they didn’t recognize his talent. He would brag on and on about how talented he is, even to the point where his closest friend, who was in college was not as talented as he was, but he complained that his fucking dream wasn’t fulfilled because apparently he got a career at Warner Bros. while he didn’t get anything. Seeing things like this, makes me lose brain cells, and I can’t believe this is what we’ve come to in fucking life, where we are belittling others because of their lack of talent, and how these people have this holier than thou mentality. It’s fucking people like this guy that makes me despise humanity to no fucking end.

 

He tries to sound very intelligent, like he always like to use this “artsy fartsy” analogy of things after if he’s fucking David Lynch. Almost every video, when he does a critique of something or he commentates on a controversial event that just took place, he always tries to apply things from this complex, pseudo-psychological, and philosophical standpoint, to make himself sound smart and intelligent to his audience.

 

Literally, not a single video made by him has some positive light to them, almost all of them that I’ve come across on his channel, are the most cynical and self-centered videos that I’ve ever watched in my fucking life. All of his videos are lazy too. Literally, all of them has this self-portrait, cartoon caricature of him, as he narrates the videos, showing off his drawing skills, because, “Look at me mommy, I’m so talented, look at me! I’m better than that guy!”. It shows how much of a narcissist, this guy truly is! Like, seeing those drawings taunt me, like it says, “Yeah, look at that, I can draw that and you can’t”, and as the more I think about it, the more I begin to realize that this guy is just a self-centered cunt, where all he does is stroke his fucking talented erect dick like a fucking joystick. Fuck this guy!

 

There are many disabled people in the world, suffering from disabilities since childbirth, and there are groups trying to encourage these people to be something they want to be in life, motivating them to follow their dream and commit to their passions, while you have fucking pieces of fucking shit, these fucking disgusting sacks of flesh who believes that talented people are fucking superior and that if you’re not talented, then you’re a fucking subhuman. This is one of the reasons why I fucking hate humanity, and just like how God despises pride, I fucking despise the fucking word talent. It’s fucking Nazi level/Aryan level ideology, and it needs to become obsolete! I wish every person who uses that word would drop dead because of it. I hate this word with a fucking passion, and I would not even be caught dead using this fucking word. I will never, ever if my life counted on it, use this dehumanizing, degrading fucking word. It’s fucking white supremacist level ideology. Why not just say that he’s a “skilled” person, because skill comes from religious practice, because that’s what I would use! But instead, people think that talent is this fucking be all, end all fucking solution to everything in fucking life, where in the end, it’s just a fucking myth, a fucking fairy tale that many delusional, self-centered cunts believe in so they can live their fucking lives off of others that’s fucking inferior to them. It’s the reason why suicide for many is an option.

 

Fuck talented people. Next…

 

2) Gifted

 

                Just like talent, gifted is like talent’s tall, shy brother, and granted hearing this word doesn’t upset me as much as talent, because for one, it doesn’t sound like something a faggot would say, and two, I like gifts, it’s the things you get under your Christmas tree; all of that, but hearing this word is still just as bad. I can’t recount all the times I’ve heard this word as much as that “other” fucking word, but it pisses me off just as much as that other word. I would hear people use this word interchangeably with talent, but it just depends on my mood. What makes this word so fucking bad though is how degrading this word can be as well. Gifted refers to anybody born with natural talent, and there’s nothing I hate more than hearing the word, “natural talent”, as it is the most Aryan thing that I’ve ever heard in my life.

 

                I’m not saying that these people shouldn’t exist or anything, but hearing fucking people, like I said before, referring someone as talented because they did something that tickles their pleasure spot because they couldn’t do it themselves, pisses me the fuck off. It’s really a boner killer for those who, like I said before, aspire to be something in life and had practiced all their lives, and when you have someone who can just do it fucking instantly just like that, it sparks fucking jealousy, and rightfully fucking so. You would be fucking pissed too if you’ve practiced for 10-15 fucking years, trying to master something that you have been passionate about all your life, only to find out that a fucking “gifted” person can show up and do the same thing effortlessly, within minutes. I hope hell is fucking real, because the cardinal sin that is being committed here is fucking pride and selfishness, and that is what most of these fucking “people” seem to suffer from. Talent is bad, but natural talent is even fucking worse, and that’s why this fucking word is on this list. Again, why can’t we use the word, “skilled” instead?

 

3) Weeaboo

 

                I hate this word with a fucking passion. I seriously do, if I could pass a law that would ban this fucking word then I would. This word gives me PTSD, because this is the word that is fucking blindly thrown around by people, mostly fucking normies, whenever something “Japanese” is involved, and you might think, what’s so bad about this word. It’s not what you fucking think. This word is not like the word Brony, or Furry, no, this unholy abominable fuck of a fucking word is a pejorative word towards anime fans. This word is one of the reasons why I fucking hate anime to begin with, because of it’s biased nature, being thrown around by fucking people left and fucking right.

 

                It doesn’t even have to be fucking anime related, if you like anything that’s like Japanese related, you get called a fucking “Weeaboo” or a “Weeb”. This word is like the fucking N-Word for anime fans, and every time I see this word, I fucking cringe, and I want to fucking kill the person that used this unholy, blasphemous of a fucking word. Apparently, westerners are not allowed to like Japan, because they get called a “Weeaboo”, which is almost like getting called a nigger lover in a way. It’s gotten even to the fucking point where you get called a weeb for using Japanese words!

 

                So, apparently westerners hate fun, and they like being boring instead of diversifying their language a bit. So we’re not allowed to say words like kawaii or baka, or konichiwa, because that makes you a weeaboo for some stupid fucking reason. But, yet it’s okay to use words like “souvenir” which is of French origin, or gesundheit which is of German origin. Hell, if that’s the case, why not ban the word karaoke or sushi for that fucking matter.

 

                I’m so sick and tired of hearing this fucking word. Hearing this word every time is like getting aids, you may not know that you have it at the time, but when you do, it ain’t pretty. If you also think about it, why “Weeaboo” in general. What’s the fucking substance behind the word, there’s not even any substance. Like, it’s just a stupid made up word picked up from some dumb comic, and it just got applied to fucking Japan. How did a fucking word from a comic poking fun at Christianity, become associated with Japan. There’s not even a fucking root word, no suffix or prefix whatsoever, it’s just made up fucking gibberish. At least Japanophile made since, why can’t we use that fucking word instead? Bottom line, this word is fucking cancerous, and anyone who uses it, they’re essentially calling you a nigger lover if you think about it…

 

4) I Don’t Care

 

                Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not talking about the phrase itself, as it is used in daily conversation, however, I’m going to talk about the context that it is used in. I’m not talking about when people use it like,

                Personally, I didn’t care for the fish too much, it was too salty.

 

                No, I’m talking about people who just use it, and be a fucking dick about it. For example, when you ask someone a question, the most insulting thing to me is when you ask them a question and they respond with,

                I don’t know, and I don’t care.

                Hearing that makes my fucking blood boil, because number one, not only is it neglectful and arrogant, but number two, you sound like a fucking dick when you say it like that. Every time I hear that word, something doesn’t feel right. It’s the same way how people say “shut up”, even though it’s used commonly in normal conversation, but to me, in certain context, it’s fucking rude.

 

5) LMAO

 

                Oh my fucking God, this fucking word. If a word/phrase could be punchable, this fucking phrase would. LMAO or laugh my ass off, is one of the most fucking obnoxious and immature words that I’ve ever come across. I hate this word with a passion, why? Because, most of the people who use it, are people who feel the need to assert their superiority over one another, or people who know they are losing an argument, so they’ll resort to using this fucking word.

 

                Every time I see this fucking word, I want to gouge my eyes out, and punch the fucking person who wrote this fucking phrase. It’s obnoxious, pretentious and it makes you look like a fucking douchebag. Mostly touted by fucking soniggers or basically any elitist that you meet in any community or fandom, but mostly soniggers.

 

                At one point, people used to use the word, ROFL which meant “roll on floor laughing”, but now people use this abominable fuck of a fucking word. This fucking subhuman word makes you sound arrogant, obnoxious, and fucking punchworthy. The fucking punchability within that fucking word is fucking indescribable! What ever happened to ROFL, or just even LOL, at least those words aren’t as bad and fucking “in your face” as this fucking word.

 

6) Cringe

 

                Here it is, the final another word on the list, and I picked this word as the worst one for this countdown. Not only is the word cringe, “cringy”, if you will, but it is also FUCKING OVERUSED! Literally, almost everything that is posted on the internet, there will be that one fucking dickhat using that word, and I could understand if the content was actually cringy, but half of the time, it’s just them using it for no fucking reason. Yeah, they use it to be FUCKING DICK!

 

                Even things that are not the least cringy, like it could be a fucking video of just a dog sitting down and smiling, and they’ll still say it’s cringe. Just like the word “Weeaboo”, I wish we could ban this fucking word, because it’s overused, and it’s breaking the laws of the English language. Can’t we just say “embarrassing” instead or something like that?

 

                You cannot go on one fucking video without seeing someone posting the word cringe, even fucking videos that is nowhere near as cringeworthy as they are making it out to fucking be. Like for example, I was watching a clip on YouTube from the movie, “The Untouchables”, which was released in 1987, and (SPOILER ALERT) at the end of the movie, there was a scene where Elliot Ness was at this courtroom of the sentencing of Al Capone, and I thought the court scene was actually good in that movie, granted too exaggerated, but hey, it’s a fucking movie, sometimes things don’t have to be realistic, for cinematic purposes. I read the fucking comments of saying that this scene was “cringy”. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT CRINGY? HOW THE FUCK IS A FUCKING COURT SCENE CRINGY? That’s the most boring you can fucking get. Unless they decided to dress up like a clown and throw pies in people’s faces, there was nothing fucking cringy about that.

 

                So, either two things that could be the case here about those kinds of people who like to use that fucking word. One: They do it just to be a fucking dick. Two: They hate fun, and they are fucking miserable people. And that’s the thing here, it’s either one or the fucking other. They just hate fucking fun. It’s like people are not allowed to have fucking fun anymore, so what the fuck do you want the fucking movie to be, fucking depressing, just have a dark, shitty, depressing fucking ending? Having an opinion is one thing, but when you use the fucking term, so out of left field, it pisses me the fuck off!   

 

Feminism/Feminist


Scratch the last word on the fucking list, this is the actual fucking word that gets under my fucking skin... This word is the epitome of my aural suffering, and I've had many fucking days ruined because of/after hearing this fucking word. I will not mention it in this blog, you can refer to the Legacy in one of its chapters for more details, but the fucking legacy that this fucking word carries is more offensive than hearing the word Nazi. This word is responsible for representing the voice of every misandrist across the fucking country, as this word used to mean that women should just be equal and that's it, instead it has become a fucking "Female Supremacist" group which now carries the belief that men should be exterminated instead of the other way around. 

It is the most evil sounding, blood-boiling word that I've ever heard and I've unsubscribed to many channels (other than anti-SJW channels) on YouTube that casually mentioned this word. So what compelled me to put this on the list? Well, for the past few fucking days, I was binge-watching videos on YouTube as most of them consists of biographies, documentaries, and horror content. Well, recently, after chaining through many of the videos in my recommendation feed, over time, video after video, I just kept hearing that frequent use of that wretched, vile fucking word: "feminism", "feminist", "feminism", "feminism", and fucking, "feminism". Hearing this is the vocabulary equivalent of getting kicked in the fucking balls. Hearing that fucking word is like getting shot by a gun. If words were bullets, that would be this fucking word, and it is the bane of my existence because of it. 

Overtime after hearing this word, it had began to grate on my fucking patience and slowly I would begin to lose it, as what had transpired over the course of a day, this one incident is what was really the fucking breaking point for me. I was sitting down as I was casually listening to Thoughty2, a YouTuber who creates educational content. As I was listening to his video which was, "The Most Evil Man In The World", which covered the biography of famed BRI'ISH occultist, Aleister Crowley, while I was doing some duty work around the house, as I had my phone stowed away in my pocket, my aural senses were then suddenly struck by this FUCKING word once again, as it was the third day in a row that I've heard that fucking word. "FEMUHNEESTS". My heart felt like it wanted to fucking jump out and scream at the ceiling, and then shortly after, explode into a puddle of a bloody fucking mess. So apparently Aleister Crowley was considered a sexist by "feminists" because apparently he considered the women who were apart of his group as his "followers", as they saw him as a god. From what they don't know, they don't realize that, that's how CULTS work. Instead of criticizing him for his cultist views, wahmen rather focus on their own victimhood, because they are fucking incapable of thinking logically about the fucking situation at hand.

Bottom line, after hearing that fucking "word" for the final fucking time, I fucking snapped and I nearly wanted to throw my fucking phone after hearing that word. This was literally the third day in the row that I kept hearing that fucking word, and that incident is what drove me to add this entry to this list. I have never in my fucking life, heard this fucking word so many fucking times and here we are, at the fucking point where that word has become a staple of our fucking culture along with the now socially accepted, "LGBTQDISNEY+++++++++++GOOGLE++++++++++FKJLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890". Go fuck yourselves America, thankfully almost every other country is smart enough to not fall for this shit! For years, I've always wondered why people around the world would make fun of us, now I fucking understand it. Americans are truly dumb, and we allowed SJW culture to happen...

Well anyways, fuck feminists, and fuck women! 

Conclusion:

 

                So, those were the six words that I fucking hate with a passion. I’m serious, every time I hear these words, my life flashes before my eyes, and I would do a double take, on what the fucking I just heard. It’s words like these that make me further hate humanity in all it’s fucking glory, and it goes to show that this is how low we’ve come as human fucking beings.

 

                The world is like that one beautiful lake that used to be there for centuries to come, it was pretty, well maintained, and by nature, very clean and immaculate. Then, when humanity fucking came, they’re like a fucking shitstain that no matter how many times you wipe your fucking ass with, it still shows up in your fucking anus. They are the fucking algae in the lake that destroys the value of what was one beautiful, now tarnished to nothing but a dirty fucking swamp. Humans are the most fucking pieces of fucking shits that I’ve ever seen in my fucking life. I can’t take this fucking shit anymore, and as I said before. Fucking words hurt, and they can be very effective on the severity of my fucking mental health. People’s condescension has paid a toll on my mental health, and it had begun to get fucking worse from there on out. I can’t take this fucking world anymore, and these fucking words are the reasons why I loathe humanity.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas