Skip to main content

Blog Episode 4: Go Fuck Yourself GameFaqs!

         I am so sick of seeing that stupid fucking site everywhere I fucking go! I'm sorry if I sound like someone pissed in my fucking cereal this morning, but I have from time to time, found myself on that fucking site, finding useful information for my personal problems with a game or what not, or it could just be a normal question for users based on preferences and opinions.
           The main point is that these fucking users are goddamn assholes. I would read a question on that fucking site, and the first reply on the thread would be some snarky, smart-ass son of a bitch who has to insult the OP instead of giving us any informative or helpful posts. I wish there was a rule on the boards (or any other forum in general) that said:

1) Use curse words if situation calls for it.

           BECAUSE I WANT TO JUST LOG ON AND CUSS THIS ASSHOLE OUT! And true fucking story, let's get off topic for a second, but this is a true fucking story, I literally was reading an article for the latest James Bond movie at the time called Spectre, and the article was about the bad reception for the song that was used in the intro of the movie (because this generation has fucking shitty taste), and I was reading the comments and this INNOCENT, person submitted his opinion, stating that he liked the song!
             And guess what, there was a reply to that comment saying that he should drink, "Semen", and go, "Die". Oh my fucking god, I literally clicked the "Sign Up" and wanted to cuss this MOTHERFUCKER OUT and tear this motherfucker a new asshole, because trolls like him need to fucking die, i'm so fucking sick of these rampant trolls on the internet who get to abuse creators and have more privileges than them but if it's the reverse, he's the bad guy! I'm not going to let people push me around and treat me like a fucking bitch, it's fucking stupid! Luckily I stopped myself and just decided that it wasn't worth cussing this asshole out, but you get the fucking idea.
            No, instead we have to cower behind our fuckin' keyboards and use goddamn G-Rated language and be a pussy about that. Almost everyone is a fucking asshole, oh and don't go to those fucking question threads asking for people's opinions (EX. Who should be in Smash), they are usually filled with fucking assholes! I am so fucking pissed just thinking about it right now.
              Here is an example, I came across this shit a day ago, just looking up a thread on what is everyone's favorite LEGO game and here is one of the replies that I've come across. Now I know this is one example, and I don't feel like going on a witch hunt for some others, but for fuck sakes you should know where i'm coming from, this site is fucking CANCEROUS!!!




           Like what the fuck is your problem, like I know it's his opinion and he has the right to express it, but I come across assholes like these all the fucking time, yet hypocritically these moderators claim that users should be civil, but fucking posts like these get a fucking pass? Well you know what "Brian1337", why don't you go fuck yourself you asshole, you piece of fucking shit, you stupid fucking cunt. I'm so sick of fucking cunts like yourself, and this is not just one thread, this is every fucking thread on the site, and people like him get away with fucking murder, yet when you try to counter-argue with them, then these so called moderators will go apeshit, send out warnings, and get users banned because of it. Like seriously brian, if you don't like it, why'd you comment on it? Oh, are you one of those COD playing faggots who jacks off to that fucking PIECE OF SHIT 4, YEAH THE PIECE OF SHIT 4, BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, IT LOOKS WORSE THAN THE SHIT THAT I TOOK LAST NIGHT, THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, IT'S BLACKER THAN MY FUCKING SHIT, FUCK SONY!
             I'm so sick, i'm so sick of this corrupt site, with it's fucking moderators. And i'm not the only one being butthurt here, there are many, MANY, users who were fed up with the site as well! They are fed up with the corrupt mods, the asshole users who get away with murder. If you think i'm lying, watch the video link below, and you'll see where i'm coming from...


It's just like fucking MAL, this site is like the video game version of MAL, a bunch of stupid ass faggots, writing fucking insults with their erected dicks on the keyboard, fuck you gamefaqs, fuck you, i'm an intellectual individual. 
              And what's even worse is that, IT'S EVERYWHERE! IT'S FUCKING EVERYWHERE! From that point where I TRIED! to avoid it like the fucking plague, because of the fucking rude assholes on there, every fucking search I make on google, gamefaqs is usually the first one that pops up in the google results! The first fucking one! AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO EVEN BE GAME RELATED! The search could be about how long my dick is, it could be about an upcoming movie, or weight loss, but gamefaqs still manages to sneak on there. 
                And another example is googling a question I have for something game related, LITERALLY ALL THE OTHER FUCKING SITES HAVE NO QUESTIONS RELATED TO WHAT I'M ASKING, WHY DOES GAMEFAQS GET ALL THE GOOD FUCKING QUESTIONS, THE ONE I'M TRYING AVOID, WHY DOES IT GET ALL THE GOOD FUCKING QUESTIONS!? And when you try to read them, it's mostly responded by some snarky little bitch who have nothing better to do than to waste other people's time, fucking kill yourselves! 
                 Gamefaqs, you're a piece of fucking shit, you should rename your website to, GameFAGS, because that's what it is, it's for fucking faggots like Brian1337 to troll fucking threads instead of giving a professional, or a constructive response to the situation at hand! This vile piece of shit needs to be shutdown, why isn't this site fucking dead already, it's been around since the fucking early 2000s! Your mods are fucking shit, your users are fucking shit, even your interface is fucking shit! What the fuck is that anyway, what kind of purple, barney the dinosaur looking piece of shit interface is that, Sherlock? Can you solve that Sherlock? Can you solve that case for me Sherlock!? This outdated ass interface looks like a fucking craigslist reject, but only in a gay ass purple, 1970's pimp wannabe fucking color, barney the dinosaur type shit, like what the fuck!? 
                  I'm sorry, I've wanted to get this shit off my chest, I've been holding it back for a fucking long time, but I have finally fucking snapped, I have grown sick of it, you want my honest opinion of all of the fucking months I've been holding it in?

I'm tired of this fucking site. 

                   These users have INSULTED my fucking favorite games, movies, composers, etc., this is WORSE THAN MAL! MAL may be for the anime criteria, but gamefaqs is for everything else! Even gamespot's message boards look more up to date than this piece of shit site! 
                  Well you know what gamefaqs, fuck you. Go fuck yourself. Suck my dick, swallow my cum and die off bitch! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas