Skip to main content

Blog Episode 9: FUCK POWER OUTAGES!



I AM SO FUCKING ENRAGED RIGHT NOW, THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



---


This is going to be one of those fucking rants where I can't really do anything about it, but it's still fucking sucks to be in that kind of shitty situation! 

This rant is going to be about power outages! Let's be honest for one goddamn fucking second, we all had this fucking happen to us at one point in our lives (or let's say multiple), and if you haven't, then fucking get a gun, put it to your fucking temple and fucking shoot yourself because you're fucking lying.

This is one of those things that's been fucking pissing me off for the past few fucking months and day by day, I tried to just ignore it, but the more shit like this has been happening, the more i'm getting so fucking aggravated, to the fucking point to where I am right now!

I was on my fucking computer today working on a fucking school project that I have for college, and I put so much devotion, time and effort into that project and I was about done for today! About fucking 10 minutes ago (as I type this) the fucking power went out and I lost all my fucking data! This is-like what the fuck is this fucking shit!? This is fucking bullshit! Absolute fucking dogshit! This is like dogshit, bullshit, and elephant shit mixed together in a goddamn blender and then made into a pie, being thrown in my fucking face!?

And this power outages isn't one of those 30 minutes to almost the whole fucking day, type power outages, no! Instead, karma has to fucking troll me and make it one of those fucking "one second" power outages! Like what the fuck!? Like at least make the power go out for like a fucking hour or so, but no, it has to fucking sit back and say,

"Hehehehehe, I pulled the plug on your ass bitch!"

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! FUCK YOU KARMA FOR DOING THIS TO ME, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A FUCKING HOTDOG AND FUCKING DIE FROM IT FOR THE FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT THAT YOU ARE!

And it's fucking irritating, because my computer usually has multiple windows open, and i'm doing many different things, such as text documents, keeping track of future rants for this blog, sticky notes, etc. And when fucking shit like this happens, it's like, "fuck you, now you have to reopen everything again!".

And don't fucking say, "well it's life", no, fuck you bitch! Get a fucking knife and kill yourself with it, you'd be just as fucking pissed as I am right now! I kid you fucking not, this fucking shit that just happened right here was the last fucking straw for me. I literally screamed in fucking anger, I literally screamed,

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

Oh, and don't also say, "well you should've saved", I fucking saved like two fucking minutes ago on the program I was using for my project like I said, and just out of nowhere, karma was like, "Hahahaha, fuck you bitch!". This is fucking stupid. If my personal karma was a fucking person, I would punch it in the fucking face, that's how fucking pissed I am.

Like I am so fucking pissed right now, but at the same time, I can't be, because like I said it's something we can't control and things like this just happens naturally, so it's unpredictable, but still it's one of those things that pisses me off. I mean I really can't get too mad, because ranting about this is like doing a rant about fucking flies or mosquitoes, you know they're out there to annoy you and shit, but there's nothing you can do about it, so I guess I have to sit back and take a dick to the fucking mouth.

But anyways, I wanted to get this off my chest, because this happened to me almost like every fucking week, and what just happened now, I just experienced it in the fucking flesh! It's a good thing the program I was using, autosaves. If it didn't have that feature, I would've been really fucking pissed!

In fact, I was even originally going to do a rant about windows 10, and their forced update bullshit, because this whole time I would wake up and see that my fucking computer has restarted without my consent, but no, I found out it was this fucking bullshit right here. Well, to whatever entity that caused this shit to fucking happen, fuck you, eat a dick and choke on it you fucking cunt!

And what's even worse, like I said, is how I have to constantly reopen all the fucking programs that I was using, and it is starting to get on my fucking nerves every single fucking time! And not only just programs, but also other electronics in my fucking room, I have fucking USB devices connected to my fucking PC and it has to constantly re-read it to connect it to the PC, and I have to turn back on my fucking TV and reset (oh yeah, that also fucking sucks too) my fucking digital clocks in my room to the correct time and also the alarm which is also a fucking pain in this fucking ass.

Having this shit happen to me is like building a fucking jenga tower, you worked so fucking hard building it, spent so much hours putting care into the damn thing, then all of a fucking sudden, some dick nosed, shiny-chinned, fly-sized penis, looking motherfucker goes in the fucking room, and as he walks passes you, he knocks the fucking thing down and then I turn around and i'm like,

"Wh-wh- dude what the fuck!?"

And the fucking guy turns around and says some fucking shit like,

"Heh, no big deal bitch."

And i'm like, "fuck you motherfucker, I hope you drown in fucking lava to piece of shit!".

And that's this fucking scenario! That or it's like building a fucking LEGO set and you're halfway through building it (let's say it's a 1,000-1,500 piece set) and some asshole comes along and slaps the fucking thing that you're building off the fucking table, and i'm like BITCH! Like you just wanna fucking punch the person in the fucking face, but you can't because you'll get grounded if you do that, and knowing how parents are these days!

Oh and to add insult to injury is that all of the fucking days that the power did go out, just like now, there was no signs of rain or severe weather, this fucking shit happens out of the fucking blue! It could be a fucking sunny ass day, as sunny as a fucking day in a city of the state of fucking Wisconsin and this shit would still fucking happen! Like I said, this is fucking ridiculous, and whoever is doing this to me should jump off a fucking cliff and die!

Anyways, that was my rant, let me know what you think about this, if you have any stories to share similar to mine, go ahead and post it down below and let me know what you think. Fuck power outages man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas