Skip to main content

Blog Episode 22: Those FUCKING Spics



    Wanna know what gets my fucking dick in a fucking twist? Fucking mexicans, I fucking hate them so fucking much, and it's not because I hate them because I'm being a racist, no I fucking hate them because they're fucking everywhere! I'm fucking serious, they are more everywhere than a fucking roach infested apartment in the Bronx. Literally everywhere I fucking turn, they're always in my fucking vicinity. The fucking restaurants that I go to is run by spics, the fucking grocery stores that I shop at is always populated by fucking spics, the fucking park that I walk by is overpopulated by fucking spics, literally every fucking where I go, I cannot be in one single area without seeing these fucking walking abominations of god's fucking creation. 

    And it's not their race that I fucking hate, as I respect other Spanish speaking countries like Portugal and Spain, but Mexicans are overly fucking saturated in this country that it almost feels like they own the place, like you might as well name fucking America, New Mexico itself! We already have the state with the same name, why not name the whole fucking country New Mexico, because there's more fucking mexicans than any other race in this entire fucking land! They are fucking loud and obnoxious! Literally, the way they fucking speak, the way their language is fucking structured, the rate their sentences are spoken at, all of that combined together results in fucking annoying strings of words, sentenced together to weaponize and assault the ears of any native English speaker in this country, including me! They multiply like fucking rabbits, literally! They are worse than fucking Jews. As much as people give flack towards the Jewish population as they are constantly seen all over the fucking world, this takes the fucking cake! They are like fucking squawking pigeons in New York, as they take up majority of the fucking vicinity of every area you turn into. 

    I won't forget, I remember when I was 11, my dad took me to this garage sale and I was in the backseat of the car, and I won't forget, literally the entire front lawn were full of fucking mexicans, all with their ugly faces and their fat selves, as they spoke so fucking loud, they could literally be heard through the fucking car window itself, as their annoying voices and the Spanish words being spewed out of their mouths penetrated my ears, as I began to look through the car window in fucking disgust. Not only are they very loud and obnoxious, majority of the fucking mexicans are also fucking rude. They are the most arrogant, selfish pieces of shits that I have ever met in my fucking life. Every restaurant that I went to had rude attitudes, every fucking store that I go to had rude attitudes, my teacher that I mentioned in Blog Episode 13, who was mexican, was fucking rude. 

    They all have punchable fucking faces, every single one of them, I have never met any mexican that was decent looking, like their fucking faces themselves are annoying to look at. With every other race for some reason, I can tolerate them, like when I look at blacks, I'm fine, when I look at whites, I'm fine with them, I look at Asians and I'm fine... And then my eyes look at this despicable group of fucking people, and I just want to fucking punch them in the fucking face! Their fucking face says it all, they contributed absolutely nothing. They are nothing but fucking freeloaders. Blacks had history in Jazz which is respectable, Whites had a history of creating almost pretty much everything you could think of, Asians had a history similar to whites, except that they put their own spin on it and pretty much also revolutionized almost everything that we use today (EX: gunpowder, silk, etc.), what have fucking mexicans accomplished? 

    I'm not talking about Spanish people as a whole like Spain or Portugal, but what did Mexico ever accomplish? All they do is take our fucking jobs, eat beans and rice, take up majority of our fucking population, and overall, they are very fucking rude! As much as I hate the fucking streetshitters, because they're doing the same thing to our society by taking every fucking job, technology related, at least you have to admire them for TRYING to contribute to society by getting a very high education in becoming doctors, technicians, mechanics, and etc. With fucking mexicans, they're just fucking sleeping cockroaches, and they fucking multiply by the millions. With Indians, at least I only see like one or two here and there, but I see more fucking mexicans than I see white people! Even with their food, there's not that many of them on the menu. What's to gloat about? Burritos? Churros? Tamales? Tacos? That's it, that's literally all I can think of... And then you look at places like Italy and they have things like Pizza, Spaghetti, Fettuccine, Ravioli, Calzone, Stromboli, Calamari, Arancini, and the list goes on.  

    I'm so sick of seeing these fucking punchable fuckheads everywhere I fucking go. Even their fucking language is fucking annoying. Every time I read their written language, I almost get a brain aneurysm and it makes me want to get a fucking hammer and bash my head in, just so I can get amnesia from reading such farce. Every other language in the world is not as annoying at this fucking shitty sounding, annoying fucking language. Look at French, it's a romantic language and it rolls smooth across the tongue. Look at Germany, it's a very badass language and half of their words sound so fucking cool and intimidating, like who the fuck doesn't think the name "Wolfgang" is cool!? Russian is kind of a semi-romantic, and a semi-badass language, as every word that they speak, sounds like they have class and standards, yet at the same time, also sounding subtly sinister. You have Asian languages like Chinese and Korean which are respectable languages, and granted some of them do sound ugly, however sounding "ugly", and sounding "annoying" are two different things. Even very ugly languages like Polish or Finnish are not as fucking annoying as fucking Spanish. Spanish is like the fly of languages, it is the fucking mosquito of languages, and mexicans are pretty much like any fucking animal pest that you can think of, from rats, squirrels, termites, cockroaches, you name it. 

    And the sad thing is that, because of our shitty immigration policies in this country, these fucking beaners are coming in fucking droves, as they run our fucking tax dollars up, and our fucking economy up as well. So great, not only do they multiply like fucking cockroaches, those fucking roaches will multiply even fucking more. It's getting to the point where America doesn't even feel like fucking America anymore. A country that used to simply be just Whites, Blacks, and very few Asians, are now being run by fucking mexicans. I almost want to bet that maybe if I get a chance to go to Europe, maybe I won't see that many fucking mexicans there, but no, sadly because there's so fucking many of them, I wouldn't be surprised if I started seeing them pop up in that continent as fucking well. Granted, in Europe, you mostly have sandniggers to worry about, however, all-in-all, at least sandniggers are not as ANNOYING as fucking mexicans. 

    This is also why I admire Italy, because even Italy had a history of great architecture, great food, and great clothing. During the early 20th century, when majority of Italians were the ACTUAL migrants here in America, because mexicans during that time were almost fucking unheard of, they took place of the mexicans back then. It seemed like back then, instead of this huge abundance of mexican immigrants, it was mostly Italians that migrated here, mostly in the New York region, and at least with Italians, they came here legally, and they brought their respectable food, and culture here. When they came here, they actually LEARNED English and even went to the extent to speak it fluently. They even created the New York accent, as they tried to fit in with everyone else, and they did that just fine, because the New York accent had became apart of American culture, and it is one of the most recognized accents in our country. Mexicans didn't do jack shit... All they do is speak broken English, take our jobs, and wear their sombreros and drink their tequillas with the money that they fucking stole from us to benefit their own personal gain. Mexicans are more fucking scummier than any other Spanish speaking country in existence. 

    Because of their annoying fucking language, it has also driven me to hate several fandoms because almost the entire fucking community makes up of Spanish speaking people to the point where English speaking people are in the fucking minority. The perfect example of this is the Sonic fanbase, as majority of the fucking members are all Spanish speaking people, as they sit at their fucking desks, drawing Sonic OC's, munching on their fucking flour tortilla tacos, all the while, plaguing the community with their eye-assaulting Spanish words. When it gets to a point where there's more fucking Spanish speaking people in a fanbase, where English speakers have become the minority, and I have to use Google Translate just to understand what half of the fucking fanbase is saying, then I think it's time that I know when to fucking leave and move to a more English oriented fanbase instead of reading fucking Spanish all fucking day. What are the chances of coming across "lots" of Spanish speaking people in the Lord of the Rings fandom? ZERO! What are the chances of coming across lots of Spanish speaking people in the Sonic fandom? VERY, FUCKING, HIGH!

All-in-all, that's all I had to say, because it has been another thing that has been getting on my fucking nerves for 20 fucking years and still counting, and I just had to let it all out. I never thought I would make this article, but hearing their annoying fucking language being spoken, along with their loud fucking mouths, it stands a reason why this article was fucking made, and it all seems justified! Fuck Mexico, fuck spics, fuck their food, and fuck their freeloading group of people who like to fucking multiply like rabbits and take our fucking jobs! Fuck them to hell!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas