Skip to main content

A New Series Announcement: Wacky Videos

    
    Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to a new series that's going to be posted to the blog called "Wacky Videos", an episodical series where I find videos that are greatly and outrageously offensive to me, and I will just dump them here on this blog. The format will goes as the following:

1.) Just like the picture you see above in this post, each post will start off with a picture of that manner and will feature whatever YouTube avatar, or person in the video's face within the ring of the picture for said appropriate blog post.  

2.) The video will be watched all the way through, breaking down every single sentence, and segment through the entire thing, this way I won't be called out for contradicting my own statements. I will make sure every single second and every single sentenced is analyzed, so it'll give me enough fuel to create an argument of my own.

3.) I will enlist timestamps of said video, highlighting the key-points and I will respond to them in a smart-ass and sometimes argument shattering way.

What inspired me to make this series is that often I would surf videos on YouTube, and as I try to go along my leisurely day, I would come across stupid videos made by people who's IQ is at the same existence as an ant going to his hill. It is truly a braincell killer... I have been deciding that this series would be a thing because for years, I would come across videos that are just PURELY fucking stupid, whether it be idiotic bashing of a popular thing I like, or just autistic brain cell killing videos in general, so I decided to finally do a commentary on them and point out their idiotic flaws that even a caveman with the lowest possible IQ in the world wouldn't even come up with, and so this series was born. 

I am very excited, because I get to express my feelings of rage towards the stupidity that is being spewed in these videos and finally give them a piece of my mind. These won't be any political videos, because I for one, fucking hate politics, as these highlights will only cover the things that I like, being attacked by videos with no elaboration on why they hate them. I know everyone has an opinion and as some may call me a hypocrite for the previous articles written, I wanted to approach these series of highlights fairly. 

There will be some episodes where I might even include a bonus round, featuring the comments of said video, and as much as I despise YouTube comments with a fucking passion as I refuse to let my eyes paint the atrocity of said words strewn and sewn together in one paragraphical sentence, I'll do it just for you, because...

And yes, I tried to find a GIF of AVGN saying it, but this is all I could find

There won't be any given schedule for where the string of events for this new series may occur, but it will be posted whenever I come across future stupid videos... Just like all my other posts on this blog, it'll just be posted at random, because I'm a human being and emotional, especially physical pain is the last thing I would like to endure, new articles of this series will be done with my leisurely surfing of the world wide web. I may just turn into another Leafy clone in article form from doing this, but that doesn't matter, all of this had to be said and done immediately. So, all in all, let the games begin, and so as well... My suffering along with it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Episode 13: The Legacy

ㅤ THE LEGACY ㅤ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. -Luke 10:18 KJV FOREWORD: The following post contains a very long story and documentary of my early life, my aspirations, how this forum was created, and my downfall, but mostly my personal life. This post may not be as accurate and some parts of the stories may have some discrepancies throughout the story, due to the fact that all of this is within a 10 year timespan, and I can’t recall every single thing that happened in my life, so I’m just jotting down everything that I remember so far. Some other parts of the story were intentionally altered however for the purpose of privacy, so please take that with a grain of salt.   If you do not feel like reading all of this, then I’d suggest that you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the “TL:DR”, statement highlighted in red or click the j

Blog Episode 7: Fuck Quora

       These fucking, street shitting motherfuckers!           I swear to fucking god, if I see one more fucking google result from this fucking site, i'm going to rip my fucking hair out. Every time I type something in google and see this shitty fucking goddamn motherfucking cocksucking donkeydick licking, dickfucker, dick motherfucking fuck fucker piece of fucking shit, my brain cells begins to die slowly, one by fucking one.           Every single fucking time I search something on fucking google or some other fucking search engine, this fucking gay ass fucking site pops up and i'm getting so fucking sick and tired of this fucking site! It's literally everywhere like fucking cancer, and it never stops! It's like shoving a fucking dildo (unknowingly with aids) up your fucking ass, and in the fucking end, you get ten different fucking diseases! Fuck! I've fucking had it. I'm driven to fucking insanity. And I don't care what you motherfucking cunts

Blog Episode 29: Fucking Spics Have Ruined Everything (Fandoms)

Do you remember a couple years back when I made a rant about a fucking group of people, called fuckin' "spics"? Well here is Vol. 2 of this shit, the fucking sequel. My blood is fucking boiling from these fucking cockroaches that roam this fucking earth, just seeing and thinking about their fucking faces makes me want to punch their overweight mexoids into fucking oblivion. But I digress, let's talk about fandoms and how so far, burning bridges with every fandom that I have come in contact with had and still has become my only option. Do you remember the example I gave with my grievance of Sonic The Hedgehog? You know, the fandom that I wanted to give a chance, because back then I was a Nintendo fan, I wanted to try something new and just wanted to dip my toes into Sega's waters? Well, that soon backfired because half of the fucking fandom is ruined by these fucking spics. These fucking taco munching assholes that speak "jajajajajajaja el sinco muchos lachas